- Purpose:The service charge
- Legitimations:Implementation of contracted services.
- Recipients:PENINSULA only communicate their dice with their prior express consent.
- Rights:access, modify and delete data and other rights whichdetailed below
Who is responsiblethe processing of data?
- ID: INCUBATION AND OPEN INNOVATION, SL(PENINSULA)CIF: B 66,585,613
- Postal Address: Calle Concepción Arenal 165 08007 Barcelona
- Phone: (+34) 932 200 093
- Contact Data Protection Officer: Angel Montes
what purposetreat your personal data?
In PENINSULA (INCUBATION AND OPEN INNOVATION, SL) treat the information you provide us with the main aim to organize, represent and defend the contracted professional activity, ensuring that our performance is respectful in compliance with current regulations.
The main purposes for which we process your data, whether to comply with statutory obligations, legal obligations, public interests, legitimate interests or based on consent, are managing data related to these services.
Please note that for treatments that require consent and therefore; data processing are not required to comply with contractual, statutory or legal obligations to ensure public, vital or legal interests or to process data based on the legitimate interests of PENINSULA properly weighted to avoid violating rights and freedoms of stakeholders, you can modulate any time and revoke the consent for these treatments, SENDING email to: info @ peninsula.co which have access or revoke their consent or request more informationsending an email to info @ peninsula.co
No automated decisions based on this profile will be taken without their prior informed consent in cases where the basis of legitimacy is consent.
How longkeep your data?
Accordingthe rules of data protection, personal data will be kept until needed for the purpose of processing and subsequently preserved properly locked as long as necessarythe exclusive use of the competent public authorities,order to meet potential liabilities arising from treatment to finalize the legal prescription periods established in the regulations.
What is the legitimation for the treatment of your data?
The basis of legitimacy for the processing of data is the link asclient. The basis of legitimacy for the processing of data for the completion of sending information activities, services and events PENINSULA that may be of interest and that itnot necessary to comply with contractual, statutory or legal obligations to ensure public interests , vital or legal or treat data based on legitimate interests PENINSULA properly weighted to avoid violating rights and freedoms of theconcerned, is the contribution of consent but in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditional processing data based on legal obligations.
What are the recipients of your data?
The data will be transferred, acurdo with the law, the competent public authorities, as well as when necessary to meet the statutory and legal obligations.
The data categories covered include:
Data that can treat the controller include the following categories; identification data, postal and email address, business information, economic data for collection.
What are your rights when you provide usyour data?
- Anyone hasright to obtain confirmation of their’re trying personal data
- Interested persons are entitled to access their personal data and to request the correction of inaccurate data or, if appropriate, to request removal when between other reasons the data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Under certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of processing of data, in this case retain only those for exercise or defense of claims that may arise.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation, interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. PENINSULA stop processing the data, except for compelling reasons legitimately or exercise of potential claims.
- Interested parties may request the portability of their data in automated support other responsible in cases of treatment to the RGPD.
- At the time of the cancellation of the data, they only kept locked in compliance with statutory obligations.
- Without prejudicethe exercise of rights before us the controller can also file a complaint with a supervisory authority, as the Catalan Data Protection Authority in Street Rossello 214, Esc. 1-1 08008 Barcelona Tel. 935527800
The data provided will be treated by PENINSULA according to the purposes described herein, and in this sense you are informed that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or suppression or limitation in their treatment, as opposed to treatment, as well as the right to data portability in the following e-mail info @ peninsula.co
event attendees authorize a photographic and audiovisual report on the activities undertaken in your imageappear, as well as I rebroadcast streaming. Photographic and audiovisual report will be disclosed in any media (TV, press, internet, etc.) and any advertising and media supports (flyers, banners, panels, website, annual report of activities, publications, reports, etc.), all without limitation and including other means and accurate media for dissemination of programs and activities developed by the entity indicated, by itself or in collaboration with other entities and non-profit.
This authorization is granted without territorial or temporal limitation.
This authorization is completely free, and the assistant agree notseek or claim any compensation, payment, refund or compensation in exchange for this free issued authorization for the use of their image.
With the first visit ETAS being informed of the existence of these cookies and our policy. The cookie will be stored on the hard drive of your computer until you delete.
You can make your browser to warn of the presence of cookies or automatically reject. If you reject cookies can still use this site without problem, although in some cases can involve limiting the use of some of the benefits or impede the proper functioning of this page. Peninsula may hire third parties to perform functions on its behalf in relation to the purposes for which they could collect their personal data, such as analyzing the information provided. Such third parties may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use such information for any other purpose and regulate our relations with such third parties in the manner required by the applicable rules on data protection personal character.
Utililzamos free web analysis tool Google that primarily allows website owners know how users interact with your website. Also, it enables cookies in the domain of the site where you are and uses a set of cookies called “__utma” and “__utmz” to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual users.